Founder and editor Jeannine Saba and executive editor John Foley welcome readers, with a reference to inspiration drawn from The Daily Courant of 1702.
Click/touch X above for full screen, if showing. Alternatively download to view under three dots. Full edition here. Hover mouse over links below to see a preview. On mobile touching links should give a popup of the article, with X top right to dismiss.
The Daily Courant
- The Daily Courant – Wikipedia
- Elizabeth Mallet – Wikipedia
- It’s 320 Years Since Britain’s First Newspaper Was Founded by A Female Editor – Londonist
- The woman behind London’s first daily newspaper – Ana-Maria Traian
- Daily Courant plaques – London Remembers